Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fresh Eyes

As I typed the title of this post, I couldn't help but automatically sing it to "These Eyes" by Guess Who, except Michael Cera was actually the star of the show in my head. Little cutie.

The Seattle Times ran a news article the other day on this eyeglass company - Warby Parker. I immediately fell in love with their style. They are modern and classy, but without the price tag to match - cheap, right up my alley. For $95 you get hot frames, lenses and (from what I gather) top-of-the-line customer service. So now, it's more like Nordstrom's without the price tag.




Another fact - I need new glasses. Perfect! All I need to do is convince my insurance company to pay for them. Please, please, pay for them Regence. I haredly knrow howw tio see anutmore.
(I should really not be a lawyer.)


These babies gotta get onto my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment